What is ISO 14001-Environmental Management System(EMS) standard?
ISO 14001 is the internationally recognized standard for the environmental management of business, regardless of size, location or income. It recommends controls for those processes that have an effect on the environment. These consist of the natural resources usage, energy consumption and waste management.
ISO 14001 has been established, documented and implemented by almost 230,000 companies in 159 countries in the world.
What are the benefits of ISO 14001 Standard?
- Cost savings through detecting ways to minimize waste and energy consumption
- Verifies compliance with current legislation
- Proves a decent corporate image and improves customer satisfaction
- Advantage over competitors when tendering for business
- Improves environmental risk management
- May reduce insurance cover costs
- Builds consciousness of environmental concern among employees
Your Next Steps
Please contact us for more information.
We’re happy to answer any questions you might have, or provide an obligation-free quote.