What is AS9100?
AS9100 is an international management system standard for the aircraft space and defence industry (AS&D). This standard gives suppliers a comprehensive quality management system for providing safe and reliable products to the aerospace industry. AS 9100 also addresses civil and military aviation requirements.
AS 9100 REV D (THE LATEST REVISION)
AS9100 was first released in 1999, but since then has undergone many alterations. The latest revision’s most significant update was largely to make it fully compliant with the ISO 9001:2015. This latest version coincides with the ISO 9001:2015 transition, to make moving into the revised AS9100 as easy as possible
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF IMPLEMENTING AS9100?
- PRODUCT RELIABILITYReduced costs through improved product reliability
- IMPROVED PROCESS CONTROLImproved process control
- IMPROVED EMPLOYEE CULTUREGreater employee quality awareness and ownership
- ERROR RISK REDUCTIONReduce the risk of product or service mistakes and fatal failures
- IMPROVED PRODUCT YIELDReduction in scrap, rework and rejected products
- PROFIT INCREASEPositive impact on your bottom line and market
- GLOBALLY RECOGNISED CERTIFICATIONAccreditation via a certified body which is internationally recognised.
We are only a quick phone call away. Get started and contact us to arrange a free face-to-face consulting session.
Phone: 1300 790 742
(03) 8719 1081
(02) 8916 6446
Melbourne Office : 220 Collins St, Melbourne VIC 3000
Sydney Office : 50 Clarence St, Sydney NSW 2000