Audit & Certification
Internal and supplier audits are opportunities to check your business system ensure it is operating systematically BEFORE you are assessed for accredited external audit by a certification body.
At ISO Professionals we conduct internal audits (first party audit), Supplier audits (second party audits) on behalf of customers and not accredited but certified external audits (third party audits). Our auditors are experienced and competent and have thorough knowledge of standards. We also provide you with the auditors who are acquainted with your industry and its processes.
Audits can either be planned by you or we can plan a new audit program for you. We will then conduct audits regarding the program, and ensure that all processes and requirements are reviewed by auditors prior to accredited external audit. Our competent lead auditors have third party audit experience and will identify any opportunity for improvement, non-conformity and corrective actions and follow up till finalized.
Here is the list of common audits we conduct:
- ISO 9001:2015 – Quality Management System (new version)
- ISO 9001:2008 – Quality Management System
- ISO 14001:2015 – Environmental Management System (new version)
- ISO 14001:2004 – Environmental Management System
- AS/NZS 4801:2001 – Occupational Health and Safety Management System
- OHSAS 18001:2007 – Occupational Health and Safety Management System
- IMS – Integrated Management System
- HACCP – Food Safety Codex
- ISO 22000:2005 – Food Safety Management Systems
For further information on our audit programs please contact us .