Food Safety Services
- ISO 22000 (Food Safety Management System) Standard
- FSSC 22000 (Food Safety System Certification)
- SQF (Safe Quality Food Institute) Standard
- Coles Supplier Requirements Standard
- Woolworth Quality Assurance (WQA) Standard
What is HACCP ?
Hazard analysis and critical control points (HACCP) is a process control system designed to identify and prevent biological, chemical, and physical hazards in production processes in entire food chain.HACCP supports the producers, processors, distributors, exporters and all other stakeholders of food products to apply technical resources effectively and in a cost efficient way in assuring food safety.
What is FSSC 22000?
FSSC 22000 is comprised of ISO 22000 and ISO/TS 22002-1 and overseen by The Foundation for Food Safety Certification which is known as Food Safety System Certification 22000 (FSSC 22000).Food manufacturers audited to ISO 22000 and ISO/TS 22002-1 by accredited Certification Bodies approved by the Foundation may be certified to FSSC 22000.
ISO Professionals specialises in helping any organization become FSSC 22000 compliant or achieve FSSC 22000 Certification. We provide over 10 years’ experience in Food Safety consulting to offer you expert guidance & know-how, coaching & mentoring, online and onsite training, templates and everything you need to achieve FSSC 22000 Certification.
What is ISO 22000?
ISO 22000 is an international food safety management standard it can be applied by any organisation directly or indirectly involved in the food chain and beverage industry such as poultries, fisheries, meat processors, canned and frozen food and etc.The consequences of unsafe food can be serious and ISO’s food safety management standards assist organisations identify food safety hazards and have effective control measures in place.
What is SQF (Safe Quality Food Institute) Standard ?
The SQF meets the needs of all suppliers in the food industry through an internationally recognized certification system, featuring an emphasis on the systematic application of HACCP for control of food quality hazards as well as food safety. The implementation of an SQF management system addresses a buyer’s food safety and quality requirements and provides the solution for businesses supplying local and global food markets.
There are two levels to the SQF management system
- Level 2: HACCP Food Safety
- Level 3: HACCP Food Safety & Quality
What is BRC?
The British Retail Consortium (BRC) first introduced its Global Standard for Food Safety, a GFSI benchmarked standard, in 1998. Today the BRC Global Standardfor Food Safety has almost 16,000 certified sites in over 100 countries world-wide.
BRC initially developed its Global Standard for Food Safety in order to help the food industry meet legislative requirements of the EU General Product Safety Directive and the UK Food Safety Act.
What are the benefits of Food Management System?
- Implement globally recognized food safety management System with a preventative approach to food safety
- Reduce costs on raw material wastage, rework and food recall
- Efficiently eliminate and minimize food safety risks across the supply chain by reviewing and improving system
- Increase customer satisfaction and consumer confidence by Improving product quality
- Reduce the risk of contamination and minimize the possibility of food poisoning
- Improves corporate image
- Sustain or increase market access
- Facilitate inspections mainly because of the recordkeeping and documentation
Your Next Steps
Please contact us for more information.
We’re happy to answer any questions you might have, or provide an obligation-free quote.