Safety Management Services:
- AS480-OHS Management System
- OHSAS 18001
- ISO 45001
- OHS Management System Guidance
- OHS Legislation and Worksafe Guidance
- NSW Govt WHSMS- NSW Government Work Health & Safety Management Systems
- Urgent Tender Services
What is AS4801?
AS4801 is the Australian and New Zealand Standard indicates requirements for an occupational health and safety management system (OH&S).
This assists an organisation to establish and document a policy and objectives with regards to legislative requirements and hazard identification or risk management. This eliminates or minimizes risk to employees and other stakeholders who may be exposed to OH&S risks at workplace. This standard is consist of monitoring of health and safety management failures, auditing of performance and review of policies and objectives. It is applicable to all businesses or organisations, regardless of size or location.
What is OHSAS 18001?
OHSAS 18001:2007 is a worldwide recognised standard for Occupational Health & Safety Management.OHSAS 18001 provides a framework to the effective management of OH&S while complying with legislation and industry requirements. This eliminates or minimizes risk to employees and other stakeholders who may be exposed to OH&S risks at workplace. This standard is consist of monitoring of health and safety management failures, auditing of performance and review of policies and objectives. OHSAS 18001 is applicable to all businesses or organisations, regardless of size, location or income.
What is ISO 45001?
ISO 45001 is one of the world’s most anticipated standards for occupational health and safety systems (OHS). It aligned with ISO 9001 (Quality Management), ISO 14001 (Environment Management and builds on OHSAS 18001 which is a framework aimed at controlling risks.
What are the main changes between AS 4801/ OHSAS 18001 and the new ISO 45001?
The main areas of change fall under the following categories:
- Risk Approach
- Worker participation
- Interested parties expectations
- Planning specifics
What are the benefits of Safety Management System?
- Provides a safer workplace for employees and increases their motivations
- Decreases accident and incident rates by eliminating and minimizing workplace hazards
- Cost savings through decreasing down-time by reducing number of accidents and near misses
- Reduces costs related to legal fees and compensation by minimizing number of accidents
- Proves a decent corporate image and improves customer satisfaction
- Verifies compliance with current legislation and industry standards
- Improves risk management through hazard identification and implementation of effective controls and measures
- Increases the chance of winning tenders especially where OHSAS 18001 Certification is a necessity
We are only a quick phone call away. Get started and contact us to arrange a free face-to-face consulting session.
Phone: 1300 790 742
(03) 8719 1081
(02) 8916 6446
Melbourne Office : 220 Collins St, Melbourne VIC 3000
Sydney Office : 50 Clarence St, Sydney NSW 2000