What is ISO 22716 -Cosmetics - Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) standard?
ISO 22716:2007 gives guidelines for the production, control, storage and shipment of cosmetic products.
These guidelines cover the quality aspects of the product, but as a whole do not cover safety aspects for the personnel engaged in the plant, nor do they cover aspects of protection of the environment.
The guidelines in ISO 22716:2007 are not applicable to research and development activities and distribution of finished products.
What are the benefits of ISO 22716:2007 Standard?
- Integrates the typical requirements for product and process quality Good Manufacturing Practices requirements with other quality guidance, for example as laid down in the prerequisites for ISO 9001
- Allows for easy implementation in organisations of all sizes and levels of complexity
- Forms an internationally accepted basis for quality and safety compliance in the cosmetic products supply chain
- Fosters legal compliance as adopted by regulators around the world
- Controls and reduces cosmetic products hazards and promotes continuous improvement throughout the supply chain
We are only a quick phone call away. Get started and contact us to arrange a free face-to-face consulting session.
Phone: 1300 790 742
(03) 8719 1081
(02) 8916 6446
Melbourne Office : 220 Collins St, Melbourne VIC 3000
Sydney Office : 50 Clarence St, Sydney NSW 2000