Federal Safety Commissioner (FSC) Accreditation
The Federal Safety Commissioner (FSC) is dealing with various industries and governments to achieve the highest workplace health and safety standards on Australian building and construction projects.
Do you need to be accredited?
Subject to financial thresholds for indirect and direct funding, only builders who are accredited under the Australian Government Building and Construction WHS Accreditation Scheme (the Scheme) can enter into head contracts for building work that is funded directly or indirectly by the Australian Government. Any project for building work that includes funding from the Australian Government has the potential to require an accredited builder.
ISO Professionals, Australia's Leading ISO Consultants
Achieving accreditation is a two-Phases assessment process comprising a review of your application, including a gap-analysis and on-site audit.
Applicants must satisfy the following criteria to obtain accreditation:
- Demonstrated ability to manage construction hazards and high risk activities.
- Record in relation to workplace safety.
- On-site audit results.
- Performance against the following focus points:i) demonstrated senior management commitment to WHS;ii) integration of safe design principles into the risk management process;iii) whole of project WHS consultation and communication;iv) demonstrated effective subcontractor WHS management arrangements across building and construction projects;v) whole of project performance measurement; andvi) WHS training and competency to deal with safety risks.
On successful completion of the application process including gap analysis, an on-site audit is arranged. The Federal Safety Officer conducting the audit may request documentary evidence in accordance with the criteria to verify the implementation of WHS procedures and practices on site.
We Know What Is Required and What Works Best.
We Make OFSC Accreditation Easy
ISO Professionals helps your company to manage accreditation more effectively. We know what is required and what works best. We can support you in:
- Provide your company with guidance and assistance in simplifying and consulting of Safety Management System to gain Office of the Federal Safety Commissioner (OFSC) Accreditation.
- Gap Analysis & Document Reviews
- On-going Compliance Management
Our team will work with you to make sure that everything is in top shape in accreditation , without hassle, no matter where your business is located.
- Our implementation methodology has been honed over 15+ years
- We have a proven and pragmatic approach to assessing compliance with OFSC Accreditation.
- Our pricing and proposals are completely transparent, so you won’t get any surprises.
Why ISO Professionals
Ready to Start the Accreditation Process with ISO Professionals
We are only a quick phone call away. Get started and contact us to arrange a free face-to-face consulting session.
Phone: 1300 790 742
(03) 8719 1081
(02) 8916 6446
Melbourne Office : 220 Collins St, Melbourne VIC 3000
Sydney Office : 50 Clarence St, Sydney NSW 2000